It’s unfortunate when a personal injury occurs. While accidents can happen at any time, you won’t always be the one at fault. Attorney Peter J. Biscontini, Esquire is the Kingson Personal Injury Lawyer you need to get you the justice and compensation you deserve in your personal injury case. Biscontini has experience in several different types of cases on both sides and is ready to fight for you!
The team at the Biscontini Law Firm has successfully represented clients with personal injuries from:
- Car Accidents
- Bus Accidents
- Tractor-Trailer Crashes
- Injuries at Work
- Dog Bites
- Insurance Bad Faith
- Wrongful Death
- Slip/Trip and Falls
- Product Defects
- And more
What To Do After Experiencing a Personal Injury in Kingston?
There’s never a good or convenient time to experience an accident or personal injury. When accidents happen, you do not have to just deal with the consequences and move on. If you or a loved one has been harmed at no fault of your own, you should begin setting up your claim immediately by following a few easy steps.
- As soon as you’re able, write out as many details as possible about the incident. It’s extremely important to this quickly and concisely to avoid forgetting certain events or missing pieces to the story. Be sure to include all the necessary information that can help your case.
- How were you injured?
- What happened immediately afterward?
- What the long-term results were (if any)?
- Any lost wages or continuing medical treatment.
- Be sure to gather contact information from any person(s) who may have witnessed your accident or incident.
- Keep notes from any conversations you’ve had with anyone else involved in the accident. This includes any police or doctor’s evaluations and reports.
There can be major consequences that can come from a personal injury. These untimely events can leave victims with financial problems, permanent disabilities, or even reduce someone's quality of life. While the team at the Biscontini Law Firm can help get you justice, there are just some things lawsuits won’t be able to repair. Pain, suffering, and other damages you or your loved ones have endured cannot always be reversed. A lawsuit, fought by a personal injury lawyer, can help to cover the costs of untimely medical treatments.
The Best Personal Injury Lawyer In Kingston
If you’re searching for the best personal injury lawyer in Kingston PA, you can find that with Attorney Peter J. Biscontini, Esquire. He is experienced with Pennsylvania’s ever-changing laws and knows them inside and out with dealing with many different types of cases.
Many states have caps on the specific types of damages that an injured person can receive. Luckily, Pennsylvania’s constitution prohibits the limitation of damages in cases involving injury and death. The only limitation on damages is the state’s cap on punitive damages, which is two times the amount of actual damages.
If you or someone you know has been seriously injured, call the Biscontini Law Firm for a free consultation today at (570) 283-7777.