Accidents happen all the time and while we try to avoid personal injury at all costs, sometimes we are involved in accidents that aren’t our fault. Luckily you can trust Attorney Peter J. Biscontini, Esquire to get you the justice and compensation you deserve as your Pittston Personal Injury Lawyer. Peter Biscontini has plenty of experience in several different types of personal injury cases on both sides and is ready to fight for you today!
Peter and the team at the Biscontini Law Firm have successfully represented clients with personal injuries including:
- Car Accidents
- Bus Accidents
- Tractor-Trailer Crashes
- Product Defects
- Injuries at Work
- Insurance Bad Faith
- Wrongful Death
- Slip/Trip and Falls
- Dog Bites
- And more
What Actions Are Needed After Experiencing a Personal Injury in Pittston?
There’s never a good time to experience a personal injury or accident. When accidents happen, you’re not always the one at fault, accidents could be caused due to the actions of others. If you or a loved one has been harmed at no fault of your own, you should start building your claim as soon as possible by following a few easy steps:
- As soon as you’re able, write down any and all details about your incident. It’s very important to do this quickly and accurately to avoid forgetting important events or missing parts of the story. Be sure to include all the necessary information that can help make your case stronger.
- How were you injured?
- What happened immediately afterward?
- What the long-term results were (if any)?
- Are there any lost wages or continuing medical treatment?
- Be sure to ask for contact information from any person(s) who may have witnessed your accident or incident.
- Keep detailed notes from any conversations you’ve had with anyone else involved in the accident. This includes any police or doctor’s evaluations and reports.
Major consequences can happen in any personal injury. These sudden events can leave injured victims with financial hardships, permanent disabilities, or even reduce someone's quality of life. While the Biscontini Law Firm can get you justice, there are just some things lawsuits cannot fix. Pain, suffering, and other damages you or your loved ones have experienced are not always reversible. A lawsuit, fought by a Pittston personal injury lawyer, can help to replace the costs of untimely medical treatments.
The Best Personal Injury Lawyer In Pittston
If you’re looking for the best personal injury lawyer in Pittston PA, you will find that with Attorney Peter J. Biscontini, Esquire. He is highly experienced with Pennsylvania’s ever-changing laws and knows them inside and out with dealing with various different types of cases.
Many states have caps on the specific types of damages that an injured person can receive. Luckily, Pennsylvania’s constitution prohibits the limitation of damages in cases involving injury and death. The only limitation on damages is the state’s cap on punitive damages, which is two times the amount of actual damages.