It’s always inconvenient when dealing with a personal injury. While accidents happen, it’s not always your fault. Attorney Peter J. Biscontini, Esquire is the Scranton Personal Injury Lawyer you need to get you the justice you deserve in your personal injury case. He has experience in a number of different types of cases on both sides and is ready to fight for you.
The team at the Biscontini Law Firm has successfully represented clients with personal injuries from:
- Car Accidents
- Bus Accidents
- Tractor-Trailer Crashes
- Slip/Trip and Falls
- Product Defects
- Injuries at Work
- Dog Bites
- Insurance Bad Faith
- Wrongful Death
- And much more
What To Do After Experiencing a Personal Injury in Scranton?
Accidents can happen when you least expect them. Things don’t always go as planned, no matter how careful you may try to be. When an accident happens, you do not have to just deal with the consequences and move on. If you feel you or a loved one has been harmed at no fault of your own, you can begin building your claim right away by following a few easy steps.
- Gather any contact information from anyone who may have witnessed the accident or incident.
- As soon as you’re able, write out as many details as possible about the incident. It’s very important to this quickly and concisely to avoid missing pieces of the story or forgetting about certain events. Be sure to include all the needed information that can help your possible case.
- How were you injured?
- What happened immediately afterward?
- What the long-term results were (if any)?
- Any lost wages or continuing medical treatment.
- Take notes from any conversations you’ve had with anyone else involved in the accident. This also includes any police or doctor’s evaluations and reports.
There can be major issues that can come from a personal injury. These unfortunate events can leave victims with financial hardships, permanent disabilities, or even greatly reduce someone's quality of life. While the team at the Biscontini Law Firm can help get you justice, there are just some things lawsuits can't repair. Pain, suffering, and other damages you or your loved ones have endured cannot always be reversed. A lawsuit, however, can help to cover the costs of medical treatments.
The Best Personal Injury Lawyer In Scranton
If you’re searching for the best personal injury lawyer in Scranton PA, then look no further than Attorney Peter J. Biscontini, Esquire. He is well versed in Pennsylvania’s ever-changing laws and knows them inside and out with experience in many different types of cases.
Some states have caps on the specific types of damages that an injured person can receive. Fortunately, Pennsylvania’s constitution prohibits the limitation of damages in cases involving injury and death. The only limitation on damages is the state’s cap on punitive damages, which is two times the amount of actual damages.
If you or someone you know has been seriously injured, call the Biscontini Law Firm for a free consultation today at (570) 283-7777.