It’s frustrating when experiencing a personal injury. It’s not always your fault, which makes things more inconvenient. Attorney Peter J. Biscontini, Esquire is the Wilkes Barre Personal Injury Lawyer you need to represent your personal injury case. He will fight to get you the compensation you deserve.
The Biscontini Law Firm has successfully represented clients with personal injuries resulting from:
- Car Accidents
- Bus Accidents
- Tractor-Trailer Crashes
- Slip/Trip and Falls
- Product Defects
- Injuries at Work
- Dog Bites
- Insurance Bad Faith
- Wrongful Death
- And more!
When Do I Need a Personal Injury Lawyer in Wilkes Barre?
Accidents can happen when you least expect them. Whether you’re careful or not, things don’t always go as planned. When an accident does happen, it’s important to not just deal with the consequences and move on. If you feel you or a loved one has been harmed at no fault of your own, you can begin strengthening your claim right away by following a few easy steps.
- Always obtain contact information from anyone who may have witnessed the accident or incident.
- As soon as possible, write out as many details as possible about the incident. It’s important to this quickly to avoid missing pieces of the story or becoming unclear about certain events. Make sure to include all the essential information that can help your possible case.
- How were you injured?
- What happened immediately afterward?
- What the long-term results were (if any)?
- Any lost wages or continuing medical treatment.
- Take notes from any conversations you’ve had with anyone else involved in the accident. This also includes any police or doctor’s evaluations.
There can be major consequences that can come from a personal injury. These untimely events can leave victims with permanent disabilities, financial damage, or even greatly reduce one's quality of life. While the Biscontini Lawfirm can help get you justice, there are just some things lawsuits can't repair. Harm, suffering, and damages you or your loved ones have endured cannot be reversed. A lawsuit, however, may help to cover the costs of required medical treatments.
The Best Personal Injury Lawyer In Wilkes Barre
If you’re searching for the best personal injury lawyer in Wilkes Barre PA, then look no further than Attorney Peter J. Biscontini, Esquire. He knows Pennsylvania’s ever-changing laws inside and out and has experience in many different types of cases.
Some states have caps on the specific types of damages that an injured person can receive. Fortunately, Pennsylvania’s constitution prohibits the limitation of damages in cases involving injury and death. The only limitation on damages is the state’s cap on punitive damages, which is two times the amount of actual damages.
If you or someone you know has been seriously injured, call the Biscontini Law Firm for a free consultation today at (570) 283-7777.